Seriously, need the tunes to destress from all the shit.
1. Gold & Youth – Kill the Time ; this is my new listen-to-all-the-time song. Just is.
2. Jim Croce – I’ll Have To Say I Love You In A Song ; Somewhere between Danny’s Song and Fire and Rain, I listened to this gem and realized I don’t listen to enough of Mr. Croce.
3. SanguinDrake – Mandragora ; cannot wait until I get my hands on this album. I don’t have the money for a vacation to anywhere these folks play.
4. Joseph Gordon-Levitt – Bad Romance (Lady Gaga) ; He’s the best thing that ever happened to this song.
5. Louden Swain – Something to Say ; this one really hit the spot today.
6. Remy Zero – Yellow Light ; I miss me some Remy Zero and this was the only video I could find. I rather enjoyed the Supernatural-ness
7. Beth Hart – Am I the one ; I sometimes have trouble believing these sounds come out of that woman but I love it!
8. Dixie Chicks – Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus cover) ; I love it when someone with experience can do a song justice.
9. A Fine Frenzy – Hope for the Hopeless ; The first time I heard this song, I got chills and every time after, I still get them.
10. The Pierces – Save Me ; I absolutely love the demo version of this song and I absolutely love the album version of this song. I just… love it.