I’m still not out of the deep, dark hole I fell in but I am seeing the light. You can’t force it. You can’t fight it. You just learn to roll with it until you can breathe like a normal(ish) human being again.
I’m meeting a potential new roommate tonight so I have a lot of work to do today. I have to clean the damn house and do it much better than I have been. Good thing I just finished steeping that orange-vinegar that does everything. I watched it go this morning. Bleach didn’t even touch the stubborn tomato seeds but the orange-vinegar got ’em with just about 20 seconds of soaking in it.
Last couple of days I’ve been laughing my head off at parodies. About things I love, about things I hate, about things I had no clue about.
Enjoy with me and a hot cup of coffee and this lovely rainy weather:
1. Batman Maybe = Best Summary of The Dark Knight Rises ever
2. Sing Talk = Best Summary of Kesha EVER
3. White N Nerdy = Weird Al doing what he does
4. Man Boobs = Key of Awesome doing what they do
5. We’re Not Young = Way better than We Are Young
6. Girlfriend = Creepy girlfriend version
7. We Can’t Stop = the algorithm of Cyrus
8. Jewish And You Know It = Cause the original didn’t make me laugh nearly as much as this does
9. Someone Like You = Alternate look at Adele’s songbook
10. Man of Steel = I still haven’t seen the movie but the bar was set pretty high
There are loads more but no one should be glued to YouTube like I have been this week. Mostly filling time til those Elysium interviews pop up and really until that movie comes out. I’m saving my $7 for that.