So, I’ve mentioned off and on that I needed a roommate.
So… I got one.
Seemed nice. Met him and his boss. Agreed to my low-low price and a fee for the background check which would come out of the first month’s rent and next day move-in. I was super-generous. I wake up early and go to bed early. I hardly ever see the guy.
The result has been nearly a week of the following:
- “Yeah, I’ll do the app thing tomorrow.”
- “I have to go out of town on Monday. I’ll do it tomorrow.”
- Sour cream left on the counter over night.
- Coconut shavings in gobs in the sink, behind the stove and on the floor.
- Full cups of coffee in the bathroom. FOR DAYS.
- Coffee grounds swept up with the Swiffer… sans the swiffer cloth.
- SOAKED dish towels everywhere.
- Stove knob behind the fridge.
- Almost full container of kale left without its lid for two days. Completely wilted.
So, when this dude returns there is a chat in order.
OR… Tomorrow comes and goes and I spend my Wednesday afternoon hauling all his shit to the dumpster. It is fully ON.
I’m not to be trifled with. I only LOOK sweet. I don’t like being mean and nasty but it doesn’t mean I won’t fully enjoy when given the opportunity.